78.7 inches Charging Cable, it would be better for charging.
Suitable for professional nail Art Salon or personal use.
Please clean the body with a soft cloth, never use cleaning solvent or detergents 10V Adapter
Variable Speed From 3,000-20000RPM Double Bearings Design Double Insulated Easy to use in any position Accepts all rotary tool accessories Lightweight design for precision Operation
Input Voltage Range: AC 110-240V/50-60Hz
Output Voltage: DC 12V
Speed: 3,000-20,000 RPM (adjustable)
Handpiece Length: 6.3 inches
Color: Rose, Blue
Plug: US, EU, AU, UK
Bits Size: 3/32"
Suitable for professional use, Nail Salon, manicure, pedicure, makeup studio or home use.
1. Unplug the tool from the electrical outlet before loading a bit.
2. Press shaft lock button, rotate the collet nut anticlockwise (but do not take the nut out) insert the bit, and tighten the collet clockwise securely. But avoid excess tightening of the collet nut in case of damage in the nut.
3. Slide the on/off switch to find the speed needed between 3000-13,000RPM. Slide the switch to the black dot for a complete stop.
4. When finished, unplug the tool, take the bit out and store the set in a dry place.
What's the Function for Bits? Electric Nail Polishing Machine Manicure Pedicure Kit with 6 Bits (5 diamond bits, 1 emery rod with 6 sanding bands)
1. Cuticle Pusher: removes dead skin. keeps cuticles neat and cleans up calluses
2. Fine Shaping Tool: carves into corners and spots which are hard to reach
3. Shaping Tool: flattens and smoothes extra thick nails and rippled surfaces
4&5. Buffing Tool: Polishes Nail to a healthy shine, pushes back cuticles and stimulates the growth of nails
6. Emery Tool (Use with the Sanding band): Shape nails and makes the edge smooth
1 x Electric Pen-Shape Nail Drill
1 x AC adaptor (78.7 inches long)
6 x Bits
1 x User manual (in English)
Please read the user manual carefully before you use it and try it more times if you are new to this product, then you will be professional.
Due to the different resolution settings of the monitor, light, effect, or many other factors, the color that appears on your monitor may vary from the original color of the item you received.